Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Interview with Arslan Qureshi Young Actor and Model

Arslan Qureshi
- My name is Arslan Qureshi i am student of 2nd year and now i am interested in modeling and also in acting i am only 20 years old and handsome and my nick name is ARSIL my friends call me from that name. I love dogs cats and pets :) 

- How did you get interested in modelling and acting?
- I am interested in modeling from about 4 years but now my age to do modeling and acting.

- What inspired you to start?
- I was inspired from my uncle he is also artist he had done 4 or 5 serials with the hum TV and PTV home.

- What problems did you face to achieve your career?
- Some financial problems i face to achieve in my career.

- Who have you worked with?
- Me worked with JAKS and now i want to work with AKASH media group and i also worked with Mudasir Iqbal.

- What are results of your achievements?
- I got good results i have done 5 to 6 fashion shows and everybody like my work many peoples want that i can do work with them.

- How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult or Easy?
- Hmm nowadays in this field i can see that difficult work because easy work can do every one the work which was difficult only do those have confidence and guts to do that work.

- What are your plans for the future?
- My plans of future to do ramp and do some serials plays and work with some channels and want to be a famous model of the world and a good actor. .. i wish you the best: make your dreams true, or at least be succesful in your occupation and your personal life.


Find me on Facebook:
Phone: 03328842639 
e-mail: arsil54@ymail.com 











Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. AwesuMe MAn,,,,, God bLess hIM, best wiSHes fo ya future

    ReplyDelete

Make us happy by your comment..:)