Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Interview with Toraj Mahrukh Great Photographer



I am a person with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to get along well with people with kind of humor. I enjoy challenges and looking for creative solutions to problems. I believe in character values, vision, action and sensual moments.

What inspired you to get into photography ?
The beauty ....
Since i am ten, i am traveling …and my eyes could´t get all beauties in these cities captured and my dad gave me the first camera in the age 3.

Who inspired you in start?
and my dad gave me the first camera in the age 3 the beauty.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
Actually not much…. the client liked my work.

Who have you worked with?
American Express, JOOP, MEXX,Lacoste British magazines maxim, men´s health German magazines Joy, Jolie, Elle.

What are results of your achievements?
My work… and the sensitive sensual moment that i chased.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field, popular or not? 
Now a these days photography is getting more popular, but unfortunately, a lot are camera holders and not photographer.

What are your plans for the future?
i am doing videos and i think wanna make a short film.


Found me on Facebook























































Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make us happy by your comment..:)