Thursday, November 8, 2012

Interview with Pranav Mohan Bagade Great Talented Photographer


I'm an amature photographer.. with  photography as my passion trying to convert my passion into a profession.

What inspired you to get into photography ?
Inspiration to get into photography was a Magazine named "Better photography"

Who inspired you in the beginning?
One of my best friend inspired me to start with photography. As i had interest in it! I was just waiting to collect money and buy a camera of my own! Which i did!!

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
I am still facing problems like less exposure in such fields! People actually think it’s not a good and respective profession.

Who have you worked with?
I am working with Miday newspaper as a freelance photographer. And learning photography through my personal experience.

What are results of your achievements?
My achievements would be as.. I’m just an armature I’m getting assignments by just showcasing my work on Facebook and other networking sites.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field, popular or not? 
Photography has always been popular in our world. But has loads of competition! Which is a best part to prove your self and the world that you can create the best in what ever you doing.

What are your plans for the future?
My plans for future would be.. i want to be one of the best photographers! Want to start with my own classes of photography. And train other interested people in photography.

Tel: 9987560981/ 8007589559






















Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make us happy by your comment..:)