Monday, August 27, 2012

Interview with Mohsin Chohan Journalist and Photographer



My name is Mohsin Chohan, currently i am doing M Phil's  in communication studies, by profession i am a journalist, my hobbies are to play football and photography.

What inspired you to get into photography?
Beauty of the nature and landscape inspired me to get into photography, and as i can keep all the moment and places in front of me all the time, so i make some click of favorite  place and  moments so that i can get back to those places and moments whenever i feel like, my photography helps me in this regard..

Who inspired you in start?
My imaginations was my inspiration for my photography.

What problems did you face to achieve your career?
In general if i say, financial issues are always there with everyone, to be a professional photography one need a professional camera, till yet all of my photography is from my mobile camera or Sony cyber shot..! Insha Allah in the coming days i will overcome to this problem.

Who have you worked with?
Being a journalist i have been working with Pakistan Television, Ary one World, Amnesty International, Rafi peer group, Unity Advertising, Synergy advertising.

How do you see the work nowadays in your field, popular or not?
Now a day work in our field is very much popular, important thing is if you get some..! 

What are your plans for the future?
Well i have plan to join any of the forces of my country as an public relation Officer, I am very hopeful and soon Insha Allah i will be a part of one of the forces of my country.



Found me on Facebook:



  
  








   



  



  
   
     



  






  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make us happy by your comment..:)